The village of Mison located fifteen kilometers north of Sisteron is a very interesting painting subject with its ruin of a medieval castle overlooking the village. In the evening light there is a beautiful contrast that emerge between the mounting in the background and the village.
- MDF Panel (thickness : 3mm) with 3 layers of gesso.
- Oil painting extra-fine Rembrandt
- Retouching Varnish Turner Sennelier
- Delivered with a Certificate Authenticity
- Painting Size : French standard 8F - 46x38cm (18.1 x 14.9 in)
Oil Painting on Gessoboard (MDF)