5 trees planted and up to 15% off!
Up to 15% off and we'll plant 5 trees for every artwork sold until 2nd April
Apply to Sell on Artfinder
When you join Artfinder you join a revolution in the way that art is bought and sold, and stand up for a new, fairer world for independent artists. Join us today.
Why sell on Artfinder?
Our worldwide community of artists is our biggest asset. When you join Artfinder you join the art marketplace - a friendlier, fairer world for independent artists. Read our Impact Report 2021 here for more information on how we support the community.
Why you should definitely join us, right now:
- Reach a global audience of over 450,000 art lovers
- Take control of your store, your pricing and listings and get performance stats and insights - all completely free! (see our article Top Tips for great listings)
- Join an international community of artists and receive exclusive benefits, including partner discounts and access to our Forum
- Dedicated support to help improve the visibility of your seller’s page and increase your online presence as an artist.
Join us today!
- Tell us your story – Our customers want to buy from a real person. So make sure you tell us about yourself in a way that is engaging and inspirational - we want to understand what makes you and your art!
- Include your personal online presence related to your art - We require a personal website representing your work and/or instagram or facebook page with a clear focus on your art that demonstrates your dedication to your art. All examples should demonstrate the ability for customers to purchase your art and contact you. As artists are responsible for fulfilling orders themselves on Artfinder, we need to trust your prior experience of shipping internationally. Please note the websites of other online marketplaces are not acceptable.
- Provide high-quality images – we want to see your art in its best light. This means good quality, well-lit images with no background or watermarks and correctly oriented.
- We only accept original art – we only accept applications for original, handmade art. If you are unsure if you qualify, please visit our seller support documentation.
- Copyright Infringement - Artfinder's focus is on original artwork and we therefore take matters of copyright infringement very seriously. As a result, kindly note that if you do not hold the rights for the use and reproduction of the images you will upload as part of your application or once accepted, or if you are unable to prove that you hold these rights, your application will be denied.
- Limited editions – We've recently changed our terms regarding limited edition prints, so if you're interested in selling limited edition prints of original artworks, we recommend that you take a look at this article before applying. Please note that if you decide to apply to sell limited edition Fine Art Prints, you will be able to do so once your application has been approved. However, you will be required to apply with your original artworks for the application purposes. Kindly note that if you apply with photos of the prints only, your application may be rejected. This is not applicable to digital art and printmaking, only to fine art prints of original paintings, drawings and collages.
To learn more about Selling on Artfinder and how you can improve your chances of being accepted visit our seller support documentation.
Before starting the application process, please have a look at our Frequently Asked Questions here.
Kindly note that artists on Artfinder are responsible for setting up their listings and managing their shops, and that any associated text, along with any communication to customers, needs to be in English, as you will be reaching out to an international audience. Therefore, you must submit your application in English to avoid any miscommunications/translation issues during your review process.
To be registered as a gallery, you will need to be representing a minimum of 7 artists and will need to be uploading your own ID along with a selfie of you holding your ID (or the ID + selfie of the person managing the shop), in order to proceed.
If you are an agent to one artist and wish to represent one artist only, you will need to upload your ID + selfie of yourself holding your ID as part of the application and specify in the 'About artist' section that you will be their representative. When your application passes the pre-selection, we will reach out to complete KYC checks and request a signed contract to confirm you have been appointed to represent the artist on Artfinder. For more information, have a look here.
If a country does not appear in the return address section of the seller application, it is likely that we are unable to organise returns to this country so we recommend taking a look at our policy before you apply.
Artfinder reserves the right to decline applications at our discretion. We regret that we cannot respond to individual queries regarding declined applications.
We're currently experiencing a very high volume of applications and it may take between 8 - 10 weeks for you to receive a response.
Please do not contact us about the status of your application if it has been less than 10 weeks since the submission.