- Tell us your story – Our customers want to buy from a real person. So make sure you tell us about yourself in a way that is engaging and inspirational - we want to understand what makes you and your art!
- Include links to any existing online presence - we recommend having some evidence of the online presence in your application, with ideally a personal website representing your work and the ability to purchase and contact you or at least one social media link.
- Provide high-quality images – we want to see your art in its best light. This means good quality, well-lit images with no background and correctly oriented.
- We only accept original art – we only accept applications for original, handmade art. If you are unsure if you qualify, please visit our seller support documentation.
- Limited editions – We've recently changed our terms regarding limited edition prints, soif you're interested in selling limited edition prints of original artworks, we recommend that you take a look at this article before applying.
To learn more about Selling on Artfinder and how you can improve your chances of being accepted visit our seller support documentation.
If a country does not appear in the return address section of the seller application, it is likely that we are unable to organise returns to this country so we recommend taking a look at our policy before you apply.
Artfinder reserves the right to decline applications at our discretion. We regret that we cannot respond to individual queries regarding declined applications.
We're currently experiencing a very high volume of applications and it may take up to 6 weeks for you to receive a response unless you opt-in to Fast Track in which case your application will be reviewed within 2 business days.
The Fast Track fee does not guarantee approval and is non-refundable.
Please do not contact us about the status of your application if it has been less than 6 weeks since the submission.