- Tell us your story – Our customers want to buy from a real person. So make sure you tell us about yourself in a way that is engaging and inspirational - we want to understand what makes you and your art!
- Include your personal online presence related to your art - We require a personal website representing your work and/or instagram or facebook page with a clear focus on your art that demonstrates your dedication to your art. All examples should demonstrate the ability for customers to purchase your art and contact you. As artists are responsible for fulfilling orders themselves on Artfinder, we need to trust your prior experience of shipping internationally.
- Provide high-quality images – we want to see your art in its best light. This means good quality, well-lit images with no background or watermarks and correctly oriented.
- We only accept original art – we only accept applications for original, handmade art. If you are unsure if you qualify, please visit our seller support documentation.
- Copyright Infringement - Artfinder's focus is on original artwork and we therefore take matters of copyright infringement very seriously. As a result, kindly note that if you do not hold the rights for the use and reproduction of the images you will upload as part of your application or once accepted, or if you are unable to prove that you hold these rights, your application will be denied.
- Limited editions – We've recently changed our terms regarding limited edition prints, so if you're interested in selling limited edition prints of original artworks, we recommend that you take a look at this article before applying. Please note that if you decide to apply to sell limited edition Fine Art Prints, you will be able to do so once your application has been approved. However, you will be required to apply with your original artworks for the application purposes. Kindly note that if you apply with photos of the prints only, your application may be rejected. This is not applicable to digital art and printmaking, only to fine art prints of original paintings, drawings and collages.
To learn more about Selling on Artfinder and how you can improve your chances of being accepted visit our seller support documentation.
Before starting the application process, please have a look at our Frequently Asked Questions here.
Kindly note that artists on Artfinder are responsible for setting up their listings and managing their shops, and that any associated text, along with any communication to customers, will be expected to be in English, as you will be reaching out to an international audience. Therefore, we invite you to also submit your application in English to avoid any miscommunications/translation issues during your review process.
To be registered as a gallery, you will need to be representing a minimum of 8 artists and will need to be uploading your own ID along with a selfie of you holding your ID (or the ID + selfie of the person managing the shop), in order to proceed.
If you are an agent to one artist or wish to represent one artist only, you will need to upload the artist's ID + selfie of them holding their ID as part of the application, and email us at email@example.com with a signed contract to confirm you have been appointed to represent the artist on Artfinder, along with your ID and a selfie on you holding your ID.
For more information, have a look here.
If a country does not appear in the return address section of the seller application, it is likely that we are unable to organise returns to this country so we recommend taking a look at our policy before you apply.
Artfinder reserves the right to decline applications at our discretion. We regret that we cannot respond to individual queries regarding declined applications.
We're currently experiencing a very high volume of applications and it may take up to 8 weeks for you to receive a response unless you opt-in to Fast Track in which case your application will be reviewed within 5 business days.
The Fast Track fee does not guarantee approval and is non-refundable.
Please do not contact us about the status of your application if it has been less than 8 weeks since the submission.