- Tell us about yourself – Our customers want to buy from a real person. So make sure you tell us about yourself in a way that is engaging and inspirational. Also be sure to include links to any existing online presence you have including your website and social media.
- Tell us about your inspiration – be as detailed as possible about what informs your art!
- Provide high quality images – we want to see your art in its best light. This means good quality, well-lit images with no background and correctly oriented.
- We only accept original art – we only accept applications for original, handmade art. No reproductions or copies of original artworks. If you are unsure if you qualify, please visit our seller support documentation.
- Limited editions – all editions must be limited to a maximum of 150, and must be signed and numbered by the artist, with a certificate of authenticity.
To learn more about Selling on Artfinder and how you can improve your chances of being accepted visit our seller support documentation.
Note that Artfinder reserves the right to accept applications at our own discretion. We regret that we cannot respond to individual queries regarding declined applications.
PLEASE NOTE: We're currently experiencing a very high volume of applications and it may take up to 6 weeks for you to receive a response. Please do not contact us about the status of your application if it has been less than 6 weeks since the submission.