This is my interpretation of the Michelangelo's David. The picture is made with precision and love of original source.
“When all was finished, it cannot be denied that this work has carried off the palm from all other statues, modern or ancient, Greek or Latin; no other artwork is equal to it in any respect, with such just proportion, beauty and excellence did Michelagnolo finish it”.
- Title: David
- Medium: acrylic
- Material: stretched canvas ready to hang, Cotton canvas on a wooden frame, Ready to hang and no framing required
- Colors: basic color on the canvas - white, ocher, blue, black
- Size: : 60 x 80 cm., 24 x 32 in.
- Contemporary modern abstract art, conceptual modern art
- Two coats of protective gloss varnish are applied to protect the painting from UV rays and dust. Back wired.
canvas, acrylic, protective gloss varnish