This is the last painting of the still life Series began in early September. A mixture of all previous studies with different elements like porcelain, metal, etc ... For this painting, I made the choice to use hard brushes because I wanted a vibrant outcome and not to go into details.
- MDF Panel (thickness : 3mm) with 3 layers of gesso.
- Oil painting extra-fine Rembrandt
- Retouching Varnish Turner Sennelier
- Delivered with a Certificate Authenticity
- Painting Size : 35x27 cm (French standard : 5F)
Oil Painting on Gessoboard (MDF)