About Viet Ha Tran
There are no upcoming events
The Painter of Feelings. Viet Ha is a Vietnam-born and Spain-based fine art photographer known for her emotionally dense and endlessly compelling photographs of women. Her art emphasizes fantasy and imagination as a source of aesthetic experience. Her works have appeared in Vogue Italia, Vanity Fair France, The Times of India, Expansión, El Economista, Mail Today, The Statesman, Vietnam News, at Saatchi Gallery London, and have been auctioned by Christie’s Hong Kong for charity.
She is listed as global artist by Artprice, the world leader in art market information, and represented by Art+Commerce/Vogue Italia - the largest global photo agency based in New York. Viet Ha was semi-finalist in the Spanish National Digital Photography Contest in April 2013, and won Honorable Mentions in the International Photography Awards 2013, Los Angeles. Her work appeared at Brighton Photo Biennial, UK's largest photography festival in 2014 and her photographs belong to the permanent digital exhibition of Saatchi Gallery London.
Viet Ha's work has been published and listed in over 120 magazines around the world including:
Expansión (Spanish national news)
El Economista (The Economist, Spanish version)
Vanity Fair France
Conde Nast Traveler China
The Times of India
Saatchi Gallery London
Christie's Hong Kong
Brighton Photo Biennial
Art + Commerce New York, global largest photo agency
Artprice - world´s leading art market information
The Luxury Chronicle
The Asian Age
and many more.
- July 2018 - Solo Exhibition "Dreams of Ophelia" at Galeria Materna & Herencia, Madrid, Spain
- May 2018 - Solo Exhibition & Auction "IFEMME" at Vietnamese Embassy in Madrid, directed by Durán Auction House.
- March-April 2018 - Solo Exhibition "I FEMME" at La Real Casa de la Moneda (Royal Mint Palace), Segovia, Spain
- March 2018 - Exhibition "I FEMME" at the cultural gathering "Women who Change the World", La CARCEL, Segovia, Spain
- Solo Exhibition "I FEMME" at IE Business School, Nov-Dec 2017
- First public auction at No.1 Spanish auction house - Duran Arte & Subastas, Nov 2017
- Speech at Arte Online Madrid, The Art Market Agency, Oct 2017
- Collective Exhibition "Femmes capitales" (Capital Women) at Galerie de Thorigny, Paris, Jan-Feb 2017
- Christmas Art Auction, Dec 15, 2016 Galeria Gaudi, Madrid
- Online auction, Oct-Dec, 2016 Setdart Auction House, Barcelona
- Collective Exhibition, Galería Gaudi, Madrid, Nov-Dec 2016
- Affordable Art Fair Amsterdam (The Netherlands), Oct 27th-30th, 2016, represented by Galería Gaudí (Madrid).
- Collective Exhibition "The Tales of Art" by Great Banyan Art, at Ojas Art Gallery, New Delhi, India, March-April 2016.
- Collective Exhibition "Art and Artist", gallery Espacio Cultural Abierto, Sep 2015, Madrid, Spain
- Collective Exhibition at Medinacelli Palace, DeArte Foundation, May 2015, Spain
- Collective Exhibition "Self-portraits from here till elsewhere", organized by DansMonLabo, Paris, December 2014
- Collective Exhibition, Galerie Sophie Lanoe, Paris, November 2014
- Digital Exhibition "Night Contact" at Brighton Photo Biennial UK, October 2014
- Saatchi Gallery London, 2nd floor, Photo exhibition on Screen, August 7, 2014 -present
- Winner, Photography Category, Artslant 5th Contest, USA
- Honorable Mention, Fine Art People, International Photography Awards 2013, September 2013, Los Angeles, USA
- Honorable Mention, Fine Art Nudes, International Photography Awards, September 2013, Los Angeles, USA
- Semifinalist, National Digital Photography Contest Canson Infinity,Spain, April 2013