Light, water, sky and sand melting into one another as the waves swell and recede. The incredible colours of the waters around Luskentyre on the Isle of Harris make this an image that is all about sensation and emotion.
This is a single image made in the camera using subtle movements as I take the picture. Once I have captured the original image, I work to bring out the emotion, colour and sensation that inspired the image. Each time the results are exciting and new. In my new 2017 Hebridean Collection, I am drawn to the fabulous aqua colour of the water around the Isle of Harris and I love to bring out this and the fresh, calming atmosphere of the island landscape.
Available in other sizes and on paper.
Free gift print with every canvas!
People often say that my images look like paintings because of the richness of the colours, the depth of the black and the texture of the materials I use. I work with Canson materials. Canson have been supplying artists for 450 years - Degas, Matisse, Warhol, Picasso, Ingres, Chagal, Miro.... an endless list of artists use their materials.
* Original, Fine Art Giclee printing hand printed by the artist
* Limited Edition of 10
* Artist signed and numbered - collectable item
* Non fade inks - colour for a lifetime!
* Eco Friendly paper and canvas from forests managed in a sustainable way
* Shipped rolled in acid free tissue paper in sturdy tubes
* Heirloom quality materials
* Certificate of Authenticity supplied
* Canvases have 1.5 inch border for stretching
* Title, signature and print number on the side
I love to keep my customers happy, and I have had some great reviews, here is one.
"Lynne is amazing to deal with - she was so helpful and excellent in her communication. I will be purchasing more from her in the future. This canvas is amazingly beautiful. I do not have the words to say how much I love it and the gift print that was sent as well. Thank you Lynne so much :)"
Canson Fine art Canvas and Finest non fade inks