Original artwork description:
Blue Moon is inspired by the second brilliant full moon in October.
I wanted to capture that exciting feeling of freedom. In this painting, that shows in the contrasts between the more muted colors along the edges versus the more organic shapes and brighter colors in the center. Whenever I do geometric forms, I like to mix in a bit of chaos. It's all about growing and breaking free.
- Width: 24 IN / 61 CM
- Height: 24 IN / 61 CM
- No frame needed. The edges of the gallery-wrapped canvas are painted.
- Ready to hang. Your painting arrives already strung with eyelets and wire.
- Archival quality. I use only premium professional-grade paints and natural non-toxic solvents.
- Signed on the back. Can be signed on the front upon request.
- Original one-of-a-kind artwork created and painted exclusively by me, Cynthia Ligeros.
- Certificate of Authenticity signed by the artist.
- Professionally packaged in a sturdy box with plenty of padding to arrive in perfect condition. Tracked and insured.
- Worldwide shipping available.
- Painted in the USA. I am an internationally-selling abstract artist. My paintings have been acquired by institutions and collectors on every continent around the world (except Antarctica).
- Questions? Please ask! I’d love to hear from you.
Oil on Stretched Canvas
#abstract art #abstract painting #abstract expressionism #abstract landscape #abstract oil painting #modern abstract art #spring painting #modern painting art #green abstract painting #bold abstract art #oil painting abstract #contemporary art #purple and blue painting #blue abstract landscape #fall moonlight