I allways loved drawing and painting. But different circumstances interrupted me from creating art for a long time. And last years I've got the time and opportunity to do what I love best. I love wachting nature and animals, especially dogs. I like to watch them, analyze, reveal the character and mood, and then try to reflect this all in my pictures. I'm fond of drawing with pastels on paper and painting with oils on canvas. These techniques help me express emotions, shape, character of the animal through the color. I was born in Moscow, Russia, but now I'm living in Lithuania. I would like to sell my works here in Artfinder because I want to show my works different tipes of people in different countries. All my friends, relatives and neirbours have already seen my works, most of them bought it. I'm ready to move on.
And here are some answers on your questions:
1. Are you a cat person or a dog person? A dog person
2. What's the stupidest thing you've ever done? My first marriage
3. If you could be anyone for a day, what mayhem would you wreak? I like to be myself
4. Milk before tea, or tea before milk? I don't drink tea and milk - only coffee.
5. Have you ever attempted to make up an alien language, and have you tried it out? In different periods of my life I learned different languages