The idea of organic architecture refers not only to the buildings' literal relationship to the natural surroundings, but how the buildings' design is carefully thought about as if it were a unified organism.
This is my abstract reading of this magnificent idea!
- Medium: acrylic
- Material: paper on acrylic, lightly embossed paper with a texture
- Colors: blue & white, yellow, black, orange, magenta
- Size: 50"Wide x 65"High cm.; 20 x 26 inches
- Contemporary modern cityscape abstract art
- Two coats of protective gloss varnish are applied to protect the painting from UV rays and dust. Back wired.
- Painting is signed and dated by the artist.
I enclose a certificate of authenticity signed and printing.
paper on acrylic , acrylic, protective gloss varnish, CERTIFICATE of authenticity