Bouquet Of Forget Me Nots by Lena Owens
There is something inspiring and sublime about the little forget-me-not flower. I hope it will be a symbol of the little things that make your lives joyful and sweet.
Dieter F. Uchtdorf
This painting, I created using a palette knife, oil paint and lots of layering. Pretty heavy. Sides painted white, wired and ready to hang. Made with a knife from oil paints, canvas, and love.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: Yes, I do ship internationally. International customers are responsible for their own tariffs, VAT, taxes. Would you like to see me paint more similar palette knife artwork? Contact me, I'm open for art commissions.)
- Giclee prints are high-resolution digital prints that meticulously capture the rich color and subtle texture of original art.
- Only archival inks and acid-free materials are used to ensure your print lasts a lifetime without fading.
- Made to order by pixels, redbubble, society6 or artolena.com
- If you don't love it, return it in 30 days for a full refund.
- Available in multiple sizes and materials to perfectly suit your space.
- Optional custom framing services save you time and hassle.
- Framed & mounted prints arrive "ready-to-hang" with pre-attached hanging wire, hooks and nails.
ORDERS & SHIPPING
- Ready to ship in 3-4 business days.
- Shipped worldwide.
One of the things that makes me inspired is an example of many artists I follow and trying to learn, who are using traditional palette knife technique: Leonid Afremov, Lyudmila Agrich, Maya Eventov, Mona Edulesco, Jessilyn Park! All of them are great example, how to use bright, bold application of thick paint layers! Way to go! lena owens, olena art, flowers, botanical, redoute, floral, flower, forget me not, forget-me-not, plant, plants, botany, petals, horticulture, violet, leaves, horticultural, gardening, forgetmenot, colour, wild, flower, engraving, century, purplle, palette knife, thick paint layers, impasto on canvas, blue flowers #forgetmenots
oil paints, canvas, palette knife, wire