Free Shipping ends Monday!
Support independent artists with free global shipping & up to 15% off until 4th July
About Julia Logunova
There are no upcoming events
Graduated from the Art School in Sosnovy Bor in 2004. Graduated from the A. L. Stieglitz Academy in St. Petersburg (graphic designer) in 2012. I work as an artist, make paintings, participate in exhibitions, create murals on the walls. I continue to study at master classes and courses.
Painting is like a sip of fresh, clean water for me. After receiving my diploma, I was offered a job as a designer in a small newspaper with a good salary. And at this moment there was an order for painting the walls in the children's room (castle, flowers, bunnies). I gave up a stable office job because I really wanted to paint flowers. I went to the call of my heart and never regretted it. I love to paint flowers, nature, sky, sunsets.
Since childhood, I wanted to work as my teacher in an art school: she painted huge paintings and always smiled. I thought it was the best job ever. I tried out a lot of techniques, different materials.
I have been painting on the walls with acrylic for 10 years. I paint watercolors, abstractions and abstract portraits, impressionistic landscapes. But every time I go back to the flowers. This topic is closest to me. I am attracted to the transparency of watercolors, lightness, speed. I have a daughter. In a few hours I manage to paint a watercolor, and this is a great joy to my heart.
My dream is to paint huge oil paintings, more than a meter. I have been painting since I was a child, as long as I can remember, I have always painted.
At the age of 10, I went to art school. Then the Academy. Since 2010, I have been painting on the walls. I have been participating in exhibitions since 2015.
I sell paintings all over the world. I sent them to the USA, England, and Canada. I live in St. Petersburg. I work with offline galleries in the city.
- April 2021 exhibition "No boarders" in Gallery Molbert, Saint Petersburg, Russia. Was presented painting "Rocky shower" impressionistic original oil painting.
- November 2020 exhibition "Abstraction" in Gallery Molbert, Saint Petersburg, Russia. Was presented painting "Sunsets" abstraction.
- May 2020 Festival of contemporary creativity of young authors "Living space" virtual exhibition "Youth votes for peace!". Participated with watercolor artworks.
- October 2019 exhibition "Beauty and power of nature" exhibition hall "Center of books and graphics" collective exhibition, Saint-Petersburg
- March 2019 exhibition "Watercolor spring" library Griboyedov, Saint-Petersburg
- June 2017. exhibition of paintings "Real and sensual World" House of Youth of Vasileostrovsky district by artists Yulia Logunova and Daria Naumova, Saint-Petersburg
- April 2017. 11th exhibition "Youth of St. Petersburg"(from the Union of Artists) Saint-Petersburg
- March 2017. Personal exhibition "Watercolor spring" at the Griboyedov Library, Saint Petersburg
- February 2017. Personal exhibition "Moments of happiness" in the children's library No. 8 of the Moskovsky district, Saint Petersburg
- May 2016 10th anniversary exhibition "Youth of St. Petersburg" (from the Union of Artists) Saint-Petersburg
- April-may 2016. Personal exhibition of oil and watercolor works in the Central library named after M. Zoshchenko in Sestroretsk
- April 2016. Solo exhibition of abstract paintings in the Cocoon space art space, Saint-Petersburg
- November 2015. Exhibition "Youth of St. Petersburg"(from the Union of Artists) Saint-Petersburg
- 2009 exhibition "Modulor" design project as part of a group of students of the Department of SPBGHPA named after A. L. Stieglitz