I describe my work as Fine Art with surreal, grunge, or poetry valency.
Photography is emotion. I can't say exactly how and when the click happened, but on one of my trips to Italy in 2013, on a rainy morning, I took the first photo I'm very attached to. From that moment on, part of me lives through photography. The transition from travel and street photography to Fine Art was made out of the desire to express my vision, my message. I want to convey through my images the emotion of discovering the perspective of a moment, of a story without words. Life inspires me, people with joys or difficult moments, sometimes my compositions resemble the human condition in which light and darkness live together. I like to look for new places that will surprise me, but I like the human presence, the usual moments, from everyday life, moments that I then expose in a black and white vision. Every moment is unique, I stop at what my heart tells me that I can portray them in a visual story. What I want is for the emotion I felt when I took the photo to reach the one who sees it. The story does not stop here, I want to touch the conceptual side as well as other photographic projects in the future.
- Honorable mention at International Photography Awards 2022/People/Street Photography
-2 Honorable Mention at Prix de la Photographie Paris 2022 /Street Photography series and Fine Art-4 Nominees at 8th Fine Art Photography Awards/ 2022
- Bronze at Tokyo International Foto Awards 2021
- 2 Honorable Mention at the ND Photography Awards 2021
- 11 Nominees from The 7th Fine Art Photography Awards: 6 / Fine Art Category, 3 /Open Theme, 1 / Conceptual and 1 /People
- Honourable Mention at Tokyo International Foto Awards 2020/Fine Art
- Honourable Mention at Budapest International Foto Awards 2020 /People - Life Style (Series)
- Silver Medal at Montenegro 2020/ Category: Nude
- Honourable Mention in the 2020 Macedonia Circuit 2020 - Salon Perasto / Open Monochrome
- Honourable Mention in the 2020 Macedonia Circuit 2020 - Salon Elema / Open Monochrome
- First Prize: Art Limited Awards 2019 / Category: Sport
- Finalist Black and White Photo Contest / Travel Category, One Eyeland Photography 2019
- Finalist 500px Contest: “What Lies Beneath” 2019 - 4th Fine Art Photography Awards / Nominee in Photojournalism 2018
- Finalist Photographer of the Year in Romania 2018/ Category: Street
- Finalist Black and white Photo Contest / Advertising Category - Conceptual, One Eyeland Photography 2017
"Napoli insider" Collection , Fine art Vision 21/22 at Romana Gallery in Bucharest, June 6-July 6, Romania.
"Tomorrow is another day" Collection, personal exhibition under the auspices of the Fine Art Vision 20/21 event held at the Romana Gallery in Bucharest between November 1-13, 2021.
"Fraction of light", in March 2020 at the Art Museum from Constanta.
"Inside - outside shadows" at Constanta FotoFest 2020