Contemporary abstract-expressionism artwork with typografic interventions made in alla prima technique, very fast and with the idea of minimum thinking. I use numbers and letters more like graphic symbols and bearers of the eternal. Interested me most energy I see them, I definitely think that words, even if you look at the symbolic level have their own energy/power.
* The artwork is sold mounted in a white museum mat board (included), acid free with archival quality. The mat size is 30x40 cm with opening of 16.5 x 22 cm. This is a ready made frame size so will keep the cost of framing down for you. Fits on 30x40cm/12x16" frames.
** All used materials are with archival quality and will last for decades.
*** All frames shown in context images are for illustration purposes only.
- Title: from series "Some of my lucky numbers" # 3
- Media: Artist Heavy Body Acrylics, Color Pencil, Charocal
- Background: Acid free, 50% cotton and age resistant Fabriano Unica Paper, 250 gsm
- Actual Image size: 15x20cm / 6x8"
- Paper sheet size: 8 x 10 inches / 20 x 25 cm
- Signature: Signed and titled by me underneath the image area in the white border.
- Year of creation: 2016
The parcel will be shipped with Priority Registered Air Mail Service which include a Tracking Number. The artwork will be shipped flat very carefully packaged in a protective re-inforced stay flat mailer.
I'm very dedicated to my work and want anyone buying from me to be really happy with their artworks! So please do not hesitate to contact me with any queries or comments.
Artist Heavy Body Acrylics, Color Pencil, Charocal
- Exclusive to Artfinder
- Best Price Guaranteed