Contemporary abstract-expressionism artwork with typografic interventions made in alla prima technique, very fast with the idea of minimum thinking. I use numbers and letters more like graphic symbols and bearers of the eternal, thinking that words even if you look at the symbolic level have their own energy/power.
This painting is made as Oils on Fabriano Tela Paper 300 g/qm, specialy made for oil techniques, acid free and very age resistant. Used materials: Schmincke Norma® PROFESSIONAL finest artists' oil colours, Sennelier - best artist's oil pastels. Signed and titled by me on the back.
* The artwork is sold mounted in a white museum mat board (included), acid free with archival quality. The mat size is 30x40 cm with opening of 22x30 cm/ ~9x12". This is a ready made frame size so will keep the cost of framing down for you. Fits on 30x40cm/12x16" frames.
** All used materials are with archival quality and will last for decades.
*** All frames shown in context images are for illustration purposes only.
- Title: from series Blue Hotel - Save me
- Media: Oil Colors, Oil Pastels
- Background: Fabriano Tela 300 g/qm
- Actual Image size: 22x30 cm/ ~9x12"
- Signature: Signed and titled on the back.
- Year of creation: 2016
The parcel will be shipped with Priority Registered Air Mail Service which include a Tracking Number. The artwork will be shipped flat very carefully packaged in a protective re-inforced stay flat mailer.
Any queries or comments are welcome.
Oil Colors, Oil Pastels, Fabriano Tela 300