Unique and one of a kind mini treasure.
This tiny piece of art is part of a large and very favorite to me series called "Peripheral Fields". All of they are made in a time-consuming manner, with a keen eye of the details. Built in multi layered techniques, colors are mostly vivid and punchy. Sometimes are layered thinly, sometimes with heavy impasto, or both. Balance between geometric simplicity, color harmonies and textures.
I just adore these "miniature challenges"! They look stunningly well exposed either alone or together in a group.
All used materials are with archival quality and will last for decades. The painting comes to you mounted in white mat 8x10" (20x25cm). It's ready for display and framing. This is a ready made frame size so will keep the cost of framing down for you.
- Title: Peripheral Fields # 23
- Actual Image Size: 4 x 4 inches / 10 x 10 cm
- Canvas size: 6 x 7 inches / 15 x 18 cm
- Media: Finest Artist Oil Colour
- Background: 100% cotton gallery canvas
- Signature: Yes, It will be signed and titled by me underneath the image area in the white border.
- Year of creation: 2015
The parcel will be shipped with Priority Registered Air Mail Service which include a Tracking Number. The artwork will be shipped flat very carefully packaged in a protective re-inforced stay flat mailer.
Artist Oil Colour, Canvas