- Title: Perceptual Subjectivity II
- Medium: Mixed media on stretched canvas , ready to hang, black sides and wired on the back. If you plan on frame it and to save on the shipping cost, I can send it unstretched rolled in a tube.
- Size : 60"x36"x1.5" (152 cm x 91 cm x 3,8 cm)
- Support: canvas, black painted sides, ready to hang
- Multiple layers of paint, textured, mixed media.
- Two coats of protective gloss varnish are applied to protect the painting from UV rays and dust. Back wired.
- Painting is signed and dated by the artist as well as accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity.
Andrada's works are protected by both The World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) which is administered by The Berne Convention for the Protection of Literary and Artistic Works of all international copyright agreements and the Library of Congress of the United States of America. Andrada holds exclusive rights over her artworks. Any attempt to copy or reproduce or to create derivative works from any the works of art displayed online will be legally prosecuted as stated by law.