Original Mixed Media ocean painting
Unique resin ocean painting with white sand beach and frothy splashing waves, inspired by the Langkawis' Archipelago in Malaysia
Different shades of blue, green, turquoise, teal, aqua, beige and white
This painting does not need to be framed, it is wired, signed, ready to hang and comes with Certificate of Authenticity.
Due to the techniques used, this painting cannot be reproduced, repeated, recreated. Every painting obtained through these fluid painting techniques happens only once in an infinity of attempts.
• International deliveries may be subject to local customs duties, these vary from country to country and are payable by the customer.
• I use all professional packing materials to make sure your artwork gets to you safely wherever in the world you may live.
• Please understand while I make every effort to ensure that the pictures show as close as the actual piece, some colors may appear slightly different in person due to lighting and screen settings variation.
• I use a high quality resin that will not yellow, crack, or cloud over time.
- To clean this piece of art and keep that glossy shine use a gentle glass cleaner, spray it on and wipe and buff with a soft cloth that is gentle to the surface. The resin will not crack, but it can scratch, so please handle with care.
- Direct sunlight exposure can damage and may fade artwork.
- Do not place close to heating systems.
- Avoid touching the surface.
resin, wood, inks, dry pigments, pigment pastes
#seascape #seascape painting #ocean painting #waves and sea shore #ocean painting abstract #aerial view painting #ocean aerial view #waves and movement #white sand beach #white sandy beaches #white sands