This beautifully detailed Tree of life sculpture has been cast in lead-free pewter from my original wax carving. Tree symbolism is very powerful; this Tree of Life interpretation of mine has two little birds kissing in the tree if you look closely!
I have created this mixed media piece by attaching the metal sculpture to a round wooden balsa wood backing with copper fixings. I have then hand drawn decorations around the tree. I have also applied a patina to the tree to accentuate the lovely fine detail, as you can see in the photos.
• The Tree measures 5cm x 9cm (2 x 3 1/2 inches)
* The circular balsa wood measures 2 x 2 inches
• This is 1 of 50 in a limited edition run of my Tree of life sculptural mixed media pieces.
• No two pieces are exactly the same in this edition- you will receive the one you see here in the photos.
• Signed, titled and numbered on the back.
* This sculpture has a hole and may be hung as is, or can be placed in a box frame. It can also be detached from the backing wood and used as an ornament.
• It will be packaged carefully in a gift box and sent well protected.
Please send me a message if you would like this shipped internationally.
PLEASE READ IMPORTANT SHIPPING AND SHOP POLICIES HERE:
lead free pewter, wood