Small size original surf art seascape painting "Ocean Waves XVII", oil on stretched canvas 12x10 inches (30x24 cm), perfect gift size, breathes with freshness and power of breaking ocean waves at sunrise.
This plein air ocean wave study (from the Atlantic Ocean, Brigantine Beach, New Jersey) is a part of my 100 ocean waves project, consisting of 100 small oil paintings studying the ocean waves anatomy, various shapes and the transference of energy under differrent light conditions.
• Fresh, luminous fine details, flickering light, the cast shadows and stunning aerial perspectives make my realistic seascapes so special and unique.
• The balanced composition and soft, calming colors make my seascapes a great fit for virtually any decor
• Ready to hang, framing is not required. The sides of this back-stapled canvas 12x10 inches (30x24 cm) are painted to match the artwork, which is also wired, signed and dated by me.
• This original artwork is accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity.
• All seascapes are hand-painted by me, Eva Volf, using professional grade oil paints and 100% cotton archival quality canvases so you will have your original oil painting for a lifetime to enjoy.
oil, brushes, ready to hang, wired, back stapled canvas
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Ready to Hang