Basically inspired by Pablo Picasso's "Marie-Thérèse au béret, rouge et au col de fourrure" (1937), but the result is totally different and very personal (see the reference in the additional images).
Completed in Ronda - May, 2016
- materials used: professional quality acrylic paint, board
- gallery-wrapped frame, staple-less edges
- two coats of gloss varnish applied, to protect the painting from UV rays and dust
- it is ready to hang (it has hangers mounted on the back), or you can frame it, as you wish
- framing options can be discussed, please message me for more details.
(I can ship it framed with a modern floating frame, for approx. 40 Euro more / it includes the shipping cost difference)
NOTE: The shipping cost estimation is made by taken into account the shipping via CORREOS (the National Spanish Courier, which is reliable). The package is taken over and forwarded to destination by the National Post of your country.
There are national post company (like RoyalMail in the UK, for instance) that are always fast and reliable, but there are National Post companies in other countries that might be slower.
Then, please let me know (before making the purchase) if you wish to send you the package via a guaranteed fast courier (like FedEx, for instance) and I will modify the shipping cost accordingly (usually it's about 3 times more expensive).
new figurative painting, portrait, face, figure painting, one of a kind art, acrylic painting, Picasso, expressionism, de Kooning, gestural brushwork, little jewel
acrylic painting on board, acrylic ink, varnish