- Title: It's Beginning to Look a lot Like Autumn
- Mixed Media&Acrylic, sand, acrylic mediums, glass paint, water mixable oil.
- Support: Stretched Canvas. Staple-free edges.
- Size : 60"x24"x1.5"
- Two coats of protective gloss varnish are applied to protect the painting from UV rays and dust. The sides of the canvas are painted so it's ready to hang.
- Painting is signed and dated by the artist as well as accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
Andrada's works are protected by both The World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) which is administered by The Berne Convention for the Protection of Literary and Artistic Works of all international copyright agreements and the Library of Congress of the United States of America. Andrada holds exclusive rights over her artworks. Any attempt to copy or reproduce or to create derivative works from any the works of art displayed online will be legally prosecuted as stated by law.
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Ready to Hang