Original seascape oil painting of Oregon coastline in the sunrise blue mist "Head in the Clouds" on gallery-wrapped 3d canvas (24x18", 2 " deep).
The overall effect of this color scheme is cool with the use of cerulean blue, ultramarine blue and sap green complemented by some warmth from alizarin crimson and a touch of cadmium yellow light. The lesser used warm complement became the focal point while dominant overall cool temperature became a background for it.
• Fresh, luminous fine details, flickering light, the cast shadows and stunning aerial perspectives make my realistic seascapes so special and unique.
• The balanced composition and soft, calming colors make my seascapes a great fit for virtually any decor
• Ready to hang, framing is not required. The sides of this gallery-wrapped deep canvas 24x18" are painted to match the artwork, which is also wired, signed and dated by me.
• This original artwork is accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity.
• All seascapes are hand-painted by me, Eva Volf, using professional grade oil paints and 100% cotton archival quality canvases so you will have your original oil painting for a lifetime to enjoy.
professional grade oil paints, brushes, ready to hang, wired, gallery wrapped deep canvas
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Ready to Hang