Medium size original ocean painting "First Light", oil on stretched canvas 12x12 inches, was inspired by the beautiful sunrises at the Adriatic Sea, Montenegro, where I used to live for half a year.
• Fresh, luminous fine details, flickering light, the cast shadows and stunning aerial perspectives make my realistic seascapes so special.
• The balanced composition and soft, calming colors make my seascapes a great fit for virtually any decor.
• Ready to hang, framing is not required. The sides of this back-stapled canvas 12x12" are painted to match the artwork, which is also wired, signed and dated by me.
• This original artwork is accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity.
• I use all professional packing materials to make sure your artwork gets to you safely wherever in the world you may live.
• All seascapes are hand-painted by me, Eva Volf, using professional grade oil paints and 100% cotton archival quality canvases so you will have your original oil painting for a lifetime to enjoy.
oil, brushes, ready to hang, wired, back stapled canvas