It belongs to my "L'une" series.
What is the meaning of L'une ?
It is a double meaning word. I found it appropriate for this series; in French it means "the one" (she), and "Lune" - moon.
It's a moody portraits series, where I want to express the fragility and beauty of the woman features, by trying to capture a moment, an impression. They seem reflexive, or day dreaming, or maybe slipping into a melancholic, undefined mood.
- heavy textured oil paints
- mixed media - collage (confetti, colored glass pebbles)
and oil on canvas
- canvas, gallery-wrapped frame.
- it is ready to hang or you can frame it, as you wish.
- the colors may look different on other devices/ screens
- custom charges vary in each country outside Europe and are not included in the price of the artwork
new figurative painting, girl portrait, Asian, Korean, cherry blossom, mood, study, figure painting, one of a kind art, detail, face, oil
collage, oil, knife, pencil, varnish