"After the Storm" original oil painting of California coastline (12x12" inches/30x30 cm) captures ocean waves sparkling in the golden mist, a moment in time near sunset, a time to reflect on the day.
Listen to the ocean waves and let them fill you with calmness and harmony, clear vision, eternal wisdom and creative power. Feel the essence of love in cleansing and refreshing ocean waves.
• Fresh, luminous fine details, flickering light, the cast shadows and stunning aerial perspectives make my realistic seascapes so special and unique.
• The balanced composition and soft, calming colors make my seascapes a great fit for virtually any decor
• Ready to hang, framing is not required. The sides of this back-stapled canvas 12x12" are painted to match the artwork, which is also wired, signed and dated by me.
• This original artwork is accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity.
• All seascapes are hand-painted by me, Eva Volf, using professional grade oil paints and 100% cotton archival quality canvases so you will have your original oil painting for a lifetime to enjoy.
oil, brushes, ready to hang, wired, back stapled canvas
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Ready to Hang