"Zenith". One and Only
- There belongs to the Series "Enigma Vertical" that consists of three pieces: "Zenith ", "Rubicundo". -
- Inspiration's Zenith:
- I was swimming in the indoor pool and out of the water, I felt irritated my eyes by chlorine (that day will not put my glasses), I passed my hand over them and I look at the huge glass windows, the sun blinded me ... then I thought I saw vertical, uneven stripes, descending by them at different heights. It was neither more nor less than the effect of water, sun and shadows reflected building facade. It was a singular optical effect and then I knew that would be the seed of my next painting. Particularly, I like this painting, I trust that you too like it.
- Style:Abstract Minimalist
- I use for the creation of "Zenith", Ink, Airbrushes, Spray Paint, Table Wacom, Computer Mac.
- Gliceé Cavas Hahnemühle
- Laboratory Digital.
- Inks Pigmented Epson, UltraChrome K3.
- I hope that he likes my work.
- Thank you for reading the description of my work.
©Zenith. Ana Ráez. All Rights Reserved. 2014
Important to International Buyers: Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Interesting : You can research the duty and tax the artworks will be liable for on DutyCalculator.com
Ink, Airbrushes, Spray Paint, Tabla Wacom, Mac, Airbrush, Gliceé Canvas Hahnemühle Laboratory Digital, Inks Pigmented Epson, UltraChrome K3,