"Wish you Were Here" original seascape oil painting of North Carolina coastline in the morning mist.
Just imagine: you are standing by the ocean, and you hear only breaking waves and watch the sky metamorphosis. The voice of the ocean fills you with calmness and harmony, clear vision, eternal wisdom and creative power.
• Fresh, luminous fine details, flickering light, the cast shadows and stunning aerial perspectives make my realistic seascapes so special and unique.
• The balanced composition and soft, calming colors make my seascapes a great fit for virtually any decor. Horizontal lines in composition create a calming, relaxing mood.
• Ready to hang, framing is not required. The sides of this back stapled canvas 24x12" (60x30") are painted to match the artwork, which is also wired, signed and dated by me.
• This original artwork is accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity.
• All seascapes are hand-painted by me, Eva Volf, using professional grade oil paints and 100% cotton archival quality canvases so you will have your original oil painting for a lifetime to enjoy.
oil stretched canvas wired ready to hang