Medium size original coastal landscape plein air painting "Let There Be Light VI" (from Headlands Beach, Ohio), oil on stretched canvas 12x12 inches, perfect gift size, breathes with freshness and power of breaking ocean waves at sunset.
• Fresh, luminous fine details, flickering light, the cast shadows and stunning aerial perspectives make my realistic seascapes so special.
• The balanced composition and soft, calming colors make my seascapes a great fit for virtually any decor.
• Ready to hang, framing is not required. The sides of this back-stapled canvas 12x12" are painted to match the artwork, which is also wired, signed and dated by me.
• This original artwork is accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity.
• I use all professional packing materials to make sure your artwork gets to you safely wherever in the world you may live.
• All seascapes are hand-painted by me, Eva Volf, using professional grade oil paints and 100% cotton archival quality canvases so you will have your original oil painting for a lifetime to enjoy.
oil, brushes, ready to hang, wired, back stapled canvas