I met a PianoBoy, and the way we connected, I felt as though I had known him from before, that our paths had crossed time and again, even outside of this lifetime. We dated only a month, but a year later, I found myself still thinking of him, still replaying our moments together, still wondering if we were meant to be. And so our love repeats itself in a cycle throughout all of time, a karmic love story...
"Karmic Love Story" (2016)
Watercolor and white gouache on watercolor paper
16.5 x 11.7 in.
"Something always brings me back to you.. It never takes too long…" - Sara Bareilles
:: DETAILS ::
- This imaginative illustration is hand-drawn using watercolor and white gouache.
- The illustration will be shipped without the frame. You may choose how you would like it framed on your own.
- All original artworks are hand-signed on the front and back by myself, and comes with a certificate of authenticity that is also hand-signed.
:: SHIPPING INFORMATION ::
- This original illustration will ship out within 24-72 hours of payment.
- Illustration is rolled, wrapped in plastic sheet, and sent in a hard cardboard tube.
:: PLEASE NOTE ::
- Each illustration is described, photographed and depicted as accurately as possible. However, due to variations in individual PC monitor hues, it’s impossible for all pieces to look the same on every computer monitor.
- Should you require more photos of the artwork, get in touch with me and I’ll be happy to send you some.
:: COMMISSIONS ::
- Like what you see but it’s not exactly what you want?
- Chat with me at firstname.lastname@example.org to create something especially just for you or your loved ones.
- View more of my commissioned works at http://www.maryannloo.com/commissions
:: FOLLOW ME FOR LATEST UPDATES ::
Instagram & Twitter: @penguingirl_art
Copyright © 2017 MaryAnn Loo, PenguinGirl Art. All Rights Reserved.
Watercolor, White Gouache, Watercolor Paper