Title: It Takes Two
Size: 48 x 24 x 1.5 inches
This is a highly intuitive painting that was greatly influenced by my thoughts and observation of human relationships. This painting emerged out of a phase when I was trying to learn, the value of relationships and ways to improve and nurture them. I realised that it's directly proportional to our emotions, our mindset. It's about our perspective of life, it's about how life can seem quite different just by tilting our heads and looking at it with a new perspective and an open mind. It's about how it takes two, to keep it stable, to maintain the balance, to remain comfortable, respectful and loyal in a loving relationship. It's about being far, yet near; it's about the delicate bonding between the two people and about all the grey area in between, which is so undefined yet so meaningful and strong.
On the other hand, this painting can be hung vertically to get a sporty and modern look. It's about how different and play like it feels when seen this way. You can either hang the painting as a landscape to get a more serene, loving feel to the room, or as a portrait for a more sporty feel and a lighter mood.
- This painting is on a 1.5 inch gallery wrapped canvas, and is sold unframed.
- I have used gesso and dimension paint to achieve the texture.
- The painting flows over the edges.
- Every effort has been made to capture the true colours of this artwork in the photos. However, different monitor settings render the colours differently. I recommend you to view the artwork on multiple devices for a better understanding.
- The artwork will be signed on the front, with details on the back.
- Within Singapore, the painting will be shipped in a cardboard box
- It will be ready to be hung with hooks and string on the back
- For International shipping, the painting will be rolled in a sturdy art tube. You can easily re-stretch it at any local framers.
- Shipping costs and any extra, country specific taxes and duty fees will be the buyer's responsibility.
NOTE: Please do contact me before you make the purchase, if you have any preference regarding how you like it to be shipped. I will try my best to accommodate your needs.
If you have any questions about this painting, or would like to get a similar one made, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me. I'd be happy to work with you.
Acrylic Paint, Gesso, Dimension Paint
#boys room art #sporty art #light mood summer painting #expressionism #living room art #bedroom art #vibrant colours #spiritual art #relationships #texture abstract painting #spiritual painting #entryway art