I AMsterdam. Vintage Amsterdam In Golden Light. (Ltd Edition of only 20 Fine Art Giclee prints) by Jenny Rainbow Fine Art Photography.
It looks so busy with all this hard mix of people,boats,bikes but it charming anyway...
What makes Amsterdam so attractive is the 17th century historical atmosphere combined with the mentality of a modern metropolis creating a friendly and relaxed environment. The small scale of the buildings and the intimacy of the streets, canals and squares create an atmosphere that visitors find unique.
Ltd Edition of only 20 Fine Art Giclee prints from an enhanced digital photograph signed, titled and numbered on the front side. Certificate of authenticity will be provided along with artwork delivery.
Please do not hesitate to ask me any question you have regarding this work!
What other people telling about I AMsterdam:
- great post processing--love the colors
- What a marvelous photography, Jenny!!! Love so much the chromatic... this photo evokes me a Van Gogh painting...:) Brilliantly created ( Emona Art)
- Jenny - this is terrific! So uniquely created, beautiful!!
- Love your photography Jenny! Such great artistry, this is a very expressive vintage work of this glorious city! Beautiful!
- Absolutely incredible work! This piece has the look and feeling of an oil painting...It blows me away!!!
- Jenny, the golden light certainly gives this scene the feel of an earlier time--despite the automotive vehicles... You've pinpointed the city's special attraction.
- Incredible work.
Important notice for buyers: Customers are solely responsible for all duties, import taxes and brokerage fees. These are not included in the cost of shipping or handling of your order. Customs, duty, and taxes are non-refundable.
Fine Art Giclee Prints