Back to the Past. Alley of Lights (Ltd Edition of only 3 Fine Art Giclee prints ) by Jenny Rainbow Fine Art Photography.
Ltd Edition of only 3 Fine Art Giclee prints from an enhanced digital signed, titled and numbered on the back side. Certificate of authenticity will be provided along with artwork delivery.
Version of the scene from the old movie Ghost of Love (Fantasma d'Amore) with Marcello Mastroianni and Romi Schneider.
Only on Artfinder offering the biggest size of the print 102 sm x 61 sm
Please do not hesitate to ask me any question you have regarding this work!
Can't run away from you, dear
I've tried so hard but I fear
You'll always follow me near and far
Just when I think that I'm set
Just when I've learned to forget
I close my eyes, dear, and there you are
What other people telling about this artwork:
- Really wonderful, enchanting image!
- Beautiful storytelling Jenny. Great work
- You really nailed this one Jenny. It has so much to say to us as the viewer!
- I feel the mood from this light, Jenny !!
- One of my favorites
- Wow. This looks amazing Jenny. Great light and a bit of soft focus that makes this shot absolutely dramatic. Love it
- Wow, Great mood! Fabulous work Jenny!
- You have an incredible eye Jenny, love all your work !
- I really like the mysterious feel in this image! Great light and silhouette as well!!
- Crazy amazing.. Great work Jenny
- Awesome image, Jenny such an emotive scene; beautifully done!
- superb dramatic mood and mysterious atmosphere Jenny!!
- jenny a masterpiece in so many ways,extraordinary work:)
- This is wonderful! AND it tells a very mysterious story!
- Hi, Jenny!! I haven't talked to you for a while and couldn't tear my eyes away from this!! It's golden, shiny and blurred with translucent lusciousness!! This is gorgeous!!
- This is exceptional! The leading lines in the composition draw me in and the warmth makes sure the running woman looks safe. I am spellbound!
- What a great image. It leaves me totally conflicted as to the story line. My first feeling from it was of nostalgic beauty from the warm reflected lights on a rainy night. Then, I noticed the figure in the shadows and thought, wow, if this were any other color, it would be quite a scary image. It took me a while to notice that both figures were running, and even still, you've managed to pull off quite a peaceful feeling, just with your use of light, color and softness. Very intriguing.
- Well crafted. It invites me to spend more time with the image. It's one of those special moments in photography. And, as a viewer, it's one of those special moments of discovery.
- Hi Jenny...I like your image. In fact, I love everything about it. Great use of photographic artistry in this piece...Inspiring...Cheers
- Wow! Jenny this is stunning!
- Amazing, moody, mysterious, and exciting work, dear Jenny!!! Your texture and the light here are so incredible, and of course, so is the storytelling!!!
- Absolutely fantastic!!!!
- you are like a onion Jenny layer upon layer, beautiful but sinister, the strange mysterious figure disappearing into the night, inviting not a story but a ending to a story.
- WoWsa.....some alley....stunning piece Jenny....the shadow man adds the drama to it !!! It's my mouse of the day pick...
- Superb and so deeply atmospheric photo, dear Jenny ! I just love the deep sense of mystery you created here. Amazing !!!!
- Marvelous image, Jenny! Love the lamp lit street, and the lone silhouette. Great job!
Fine Art Giclee Prints from an original photograph