Ace of Heart.
This artwork is a Digital Manipulation made with a computer and successively printed on 300gsm Fine Art Paper.
When I traveling so much for my job that I'm not at home a lot, I painting on my phone, tablet or laptop. Usually, I'm using Sketchbook for Galaxy on phone and tablet and Photoshop, Corel Painter using a Wacom tablet Intuos on the laptop.
This is a very good alternative for me when canvas and paints are not available but I still would like to paint :)
Limited Edition Print - 30 author's copies.
Limited Edition Giclée Print on 300gsm paper.
20,32 x 20,32 centimeters
8" x 8" inches
* Please ask me for the changing print size (about ± plus-minus 5 cm.) if you want to have this artwork to fit into your frame.
Please note: the painting doesn't come framed, but I've taken photos of it framed for display purposes.
Please note that the stock levels do not indicate the number of the edition left but the number currently available for sale through Artfinder at this time.
Every limited edition giclee is hand signed and numbered on the back of the print by myself.
Printed on 300gsm Fine Art Paper.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!!!
Home Decor Digital Art - Ace of Heart- designed to enhance your living room, bedroom, home, or office decor.
Perfect gift for that special friend or family member.
Giclée Print Features:
* Artist-Signed on the front of the print.
* Artist-Signed, Numbered on the back of the print.
* Date and Title on the back of the print.
* Delivered with a certificate of authenticity signed by myself to protect your investment as a genuinely original work.
* Colors may vary slightly due to different computer monitors.
* This artwork is sold and shipped to you by Retne, and will be packaged in a reinforced envelope.
* Prints will ship within 3-5 business days (weekends and holidays do not count).
* Frame Not Included.
* A square picture frame helps to create a more modern and clean feel.
* Your favorite frame shop can frame upon arrival.
Once, about a couple of years ago, I dreamed of playing cards falling from the sky into a lake. The water surface became multicolored and I walked along the carpet of cards lying on the water. From time to time, I slowly rose into the air and watched from above the abstract paintings that were metamorphosing while churning under me. Thus, work on the series of paintings from these dreams began. For almost a year I painted pictures the leitmotif of which was playing cards.
Painting is like meditation - it takes me from the world of reality to the world of illusions, and as a result, I begin to understand reality better.
Making art is my life: it makes me feel as though I am on the verge of uncovering the universe’s secrets, it makes me feel strong, and it makes me feel connected to all of you, which is why I am so glad for each and every positive comment and each and every person that has made one of my paintings theirs.
I sincerely hope that you enjoy these paintings, and nothing would make me happier than if you made them a part of your home.
If you have any question, please feel free to ask, it will be a great pleasure to communicate with you.
Thank you for interest in my creativity,
Digital Manipulated. Printed on 300gsm Fine Art Paper.