As some of you will know, it's quite a big week for all things British! Firstly, Queen Elizabeth celebrates her 90th birthday today (happy birthday, Lizzie!) and it's also the 400th anniversary of Shakespeare's death this Saturday. (We would celebrate his birth, but nobody's really sure when that is..!)
We've decided to celebrate this monumental week in style, so whether you're in love with all things British, or looking to bring a bit of London to your life, check out our top five 'Best of British' artworks!
P.S. Sorry if we led you to think we were launching a bake-off style competition...there'll be no cake here!
1. Kent-based artist, Kevin Blackmore, bringing a royal pooch to Artfinder's throne.
2. Sir Julio Cesar Osorio showing us a touch of Britain in his acrylic painting.
3. Digital artist, Dex, and his series of intricately crafted typographic maps of the British Isles.
4. Sean Rutter is next in line with his unconventional acrylic painting.
5. London photographer Laura Fitzpatrick captures London for what it is known for; rainy days and red buses!