It happens every year: it’s Christmas Eve, you haven’t got anything for Uncle John and the socks are just there, on the shelf, waiting. Easier than a jumper, less intimate than undies - and everyone needs socks, right?
WRONG. Number eight in the Top 10 most returned presents of 2015, it looks like socks are being hung out to dry.
On a mission for less boring gifting, we've hooked up with adorably quirky sock company, Odd Pears, who sell their socks in 3s (two matching, one odd!) to offer customers a FREE 'Pear' with every purchase on Artfinder from 25 - 28 November inclusive.
And because it's the season of giving, we will also be donating £/$/€1 per Pear will be donated to Unicef's campaign to protect Syrian children.
Artfinder’s CEO Jonas Almgren said, “We think that 2016 will be the year of interesting gifts and we’re trying to encourage the world to be braver in its choices! Every piece on Artfinder is original and signed by the artist, and as such we support originality - of thought and of spirit - so Odd Pears are the perfect partner in our campaign against boring gifts."
To claim your free socks please enter the code 'Art4Socks' at checkout from midnight GMT on Thursday 24 November to midnight GMT on Monday 28 November.
Please note: This offer is limited and Pears will be allocated on a first come first served basis - so hurry to get your free Pear.
Terms & Conditions:
- One Pear per customer
- This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer
- This offer is limited and free Pears will be allocated on a first come first served from midnight GMT 24 November - midnight GMT 28 November
- This offer is only valid to customers who enter the code 'Art4Socks' at checkout
- By entering code 'Art4Socks' at checkout, you consent to sharing your postal address and full name with Odd Pears, who will distribute your free Pear. No credit card information or email addresses will be shared.
- By entering code 'Art4Socks' at checkout, you consent to your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions