Dye Sublimation Aluminum Print
The creation of each artwork begins with my camera. I use the camera to preserve a moment in time that I find particularly beautiful. Then, combining elements of light, colour and texture, I manipulate and transform a photograph into a surreal and dreamlike art piece.
Winter Seascape is professionally printed on Aluminum by infusing dyes directly into specially coated aluminum sheets (Dye Sublimation). The artwork has a semi-gloss finish, is signed and numbered on the back, and arrives ready to hang. A Certificate of Authenticity will be included.
The artwork will ship from Canada within 15 business days.
creating art by breathing abstraction into emotion
pursuing confusion haziness obscurity
past and present fuse
poetic images in which myth and reality collide
This photograph was taken while watching surfers on Chesterman Beach, Tofino, British Columbia, Canada.
Aluminum Print Features:
- Outstanding Archival Stability.
- Ready to hang, lightweight.
- Corners are rounded for safety.
- Aluminum prints are moisture proof and therefore ideal for hanging in bathrooms, saunas, kitchens, outside, etc.
- Aluminum prints are more able to resist changes in temperature than traditional media and would be the best choice for a location near a fireplace or other source of heat.
Dye Sublimation Aluminum