Situated on the cliff at St Agnes, Wheal Coates tin mine opened in 1802 and was worked until its closure in 1889. It came into full production in 1815. The surviving buildings date from the 1870s when deep underground mining began at the site and were stabilised and preserved in 1986.
Epson UltraChrome K3 inks on Perma Jet Museum 310gsm
- Exclusive to Artfinder
- Best Price Guaranteed