Do you love Italian landscape oil paintings? Then you'll love this Alla Prima* plein air painting I painted one spring morning near the town of Spello, Umbria in Italy.
There was this corridor of trees just inside Villa Fidelia and I really loved how the sun filtered through.
*Alla Prima means that this painting was started and finished in one sitting. The paint is applied wet into wet. It is a gestural and essential way of painting.
This painting is:
- painted with fine Italian professional grade oil paints
- painted on finely prepared wood board .3 in. thick.
- measures 6 x 9 in. / 15 x 23 cm.
- sold with a Certificate of Authenticity.
- has a hook on the back ready to hang
fine italian oil paints on finely prepared wood board