A sensual, sexy, impressionistic, colorful, and vibrant depiction of a woman getting undressed by the light of the window.
Oil on wood panel
Preston M. Smith (PMS Artwork) has been commissioned to paint 12 paintings of President Barack Obama for the Inaugural Purple Ball in Washington D.C. (2009) and these paintings now are in the collections of Ed Harris, Ashley Judd, Patricia Arquette, Amy Brenneman, Josh Lucas, Il Divo, and more. He has also shown his work alongside David Lynch at a benefit for the David Lynch Foundation where his live painting was auctioned and sold. Most recently Preston's work has been highlighted in Artist Portfolio Magazine for the issue and competition "NY vs. LA" where he was one of only 10 Los Angeles artists to be selected. Preston will be auctioning off two of his paintings at the Magic Castle for the Bring Hollywood Home Foundation on June 2nd and will be taking part in a prominent group exhibition at the AD Gallery in Beverly Hills this month!
Articles and Publications:
- "NY vs. LA" - Artist Portfolio Magazine (forthcoming)
- Preston M. Smith "Exclusive Interview" - The White List
- "Paintings With the Influence of the American Landscape: Preston M. Smith" - The Wall Breakers
- PMS Artwork highlight "Day 227" Art Blog Daily
- “Get a Hold of ‘Ground Control’ at Subspace” - Culver City Patch
- "Painting the President, Over and Over" - The Idaho Mountain Express
oil on masonite
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Ready to Hang