This is a texture study on canvas that I created for a larger project on multiple panels. The textures are made with polymer texture medium and patterns were imprinted in the paste. The patterns are made with corals, sea sponges and shells.
The listing is for 2 panels painting.
- Title: Underwater patterns study
- Medium: Mixed media, texture polymers, acrylic
- Support: canvas, black painted sides, ready to hang.
- Size: 24" x 24" x 0.75" (60 cm x 60 cm x 2 cm) - two panels of 24"x12" (60 cm x 30 cm)
- Multiple layers of paint, textured, mixed media.
- Two coats of protective gloss varnish are applied to protect the painting from UV rays and dust. Back wired.
- Painting is signed and dated by the artist as well as accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity.
Andrada's works are protected by both The World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) which is administered by The Berne Convention for the Protection of Literary and Artistic Works of all international copyright agreements and the Library of Congress of the United States of America. Andrada holds exclusive rights over her artworks. Any attempt to copy or reproduce or to create derivative works from any the works of art displayed online will be legally prosecuted as stated by law.
canvas, mixed media