Beautiful art, happy home  ·  10% off $400+ code: HAPPYHOME10  ·  15% off $1,000+ code: HAPPYHOME15  
  Beautiful art, happy home  
10% off $400+ code: HAPPYHOME10  ·  15% off $1,000+ code: HAPPYHOME15
  Beautiful art, happy home  
10% off $400+ code: HAPPYHOME10
15% off $1,000+ code: HAPPYHOME15

Artist's description:

70% are the main frame of the picture, while the other 30% are actually the parking spot for five protagonists who wants to make it in the main frame.
The players are different types of solar figures and you decide who will dance on the center stage, getting TOUCHED or who has to wait on the parking spots.
To make it more difficult for the new owner the artwork comes along with twelve solar figures and six solar blockers.
So, first you have to decide who make it in the picture and than who can move or not.

Materials used:

colored hotglue, acrylic, pearl pens for the dots and a few plastic parts

Touched (2018)

$1,106.49

  • Artwork description
  • Returns and refunds
    We want you to love your art! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase you can return it free within 14 days, no questions asked. Learn more
  • Artist Reviews (2)
  • Make an offer on this artwork

This artwork is sold by Karl Gop from Germany

×
Would you like 10% off?