This image was taken at Rushy Bay, Bryher (Isles of Scilly). The view is through the marram grass, across the beach to the Island of Samson.
Samson was inhabited until 1855, when the two remaining families who were suffering deprivation, due in the main to a diet of limpets and potatoes, were removed. Today Samson is a site of special scientific interest (SSSI) and is home to many sea birds such as Terns and Gannets, and many wild flowers.
Epson UltraChrome K3 inks on Perma Jet Museum 310gsm
- Exclusive to Artfinder
- Best Price Guaranteed