One-of-a-kind realistic seascape oil painting of California coastline "The Tide"
The tide and the rock, enduring an eternal cycle of togetherness followed by being torn away from each other. I imagine them thinking, "Miss you already."
• Fresh, luminous fine details, flickering light, the cast shadows and stunning aerial perspectives make my realistic seascapes so special and unique.
• The balanced composition and soft, calming colors make my seascapes a great fit for virtually any decor
• Ready to hang, framing is not required. The sides of this back stapled canvas 24x12" are painted to match the artwork, which is also wired, signed and dated by me.
• This original artwork is accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity.
• All seascapes are hand-painted by me, Eva Volf, using professional grade oil paints and 100% cotton archival quality canvases so you will have your original oil painting for a lifetime to enjoy.
oil stretched canvas wired ready to hang
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Ready to Hang