Treat yourself!  ·  15% off $1,000+ code: TREAT15  ·  20% off $2,000+ code: TREAT20  ·  Ends TONIGHT
  Treat yourself!  
15% $1,000+ code: TREAT15
20% off $2,000+ code: TREAT20
Ends TONIGHT
  Treat yourself!  
15% off $1,000+ code: TREAT15
20% off $2,000+ code: TREAT20
Ends 22 Sep

Artist's description:

Representing the position on a scale between two extreme points.

Comes as a borderless 40x50cm print. In-room image features a 24x30 inch frame and mount (not included)

Also available in limited numbers framed and sizes up to A1/24". Please hit the 'commission me' button for more details.

Details:

Printed on Hahnemühle Bamboo Fineart Paper. This paper is acid and lignin-free and is free from optical brighteners. This gives the paper a slightly off-white and a soft texture. I believe it suits this style of art perfectly. constructed from 90% bamboo fibres with the remaining 10% being cotton and meets the ISO 9706 standard (museum quality for highest age resistance). Being bamboo it also has eco credentials.

Shipping:

Come shipped in a very sturdy 4" wide tube and wrapped front and back in acid-free tissue. Domestic and international shipping are tracked services.

Materials used:

Hahnemühle Bamboo Fine Art Paper, Genuine Epson Pigment Inks

The Spectrum Analyzer - Russian Constructivist Inspired Art Print (2018)

$187.52

  • Artwork description
  • Returns and refunds
    We want you to love your art! If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase you can return it free within 14 days, no questions asked. Learn more

This artwork is sold by Martin Thake from United Kingdom

×
Would you like 10% off?