This is a painting I created a few years ago and it was inspired by cosmology. It was a small study on canvas, made with acrylic, graphite and charcoal. The composition looks as a combination of prehistoric cave painting and a map of the sky.
- Title: The Pleiades in the "Salle des Taureaux"
- Medium: Mixed media
- Support: 3 small stretched canvas ready to hang. They come with a hook on the back.
- Size: 12"x6"x0.75" (30 cm x 15 cm x 1.9 cm) each for a total of 12"x18" without spaces.
- Two coats of protective gloss varnish are applied to protect the painting from UV rays and dust.
- Painting is signed and dated by the artist as well as accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity.
If you would like to see additional pictures, or have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me.
Andrada's works are protected by both The World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) which is administered by The Berne Convention for the Protection of Literary and Artistic Works of all international copyright agreements and the Library of Congress of the United States of America. Andrada holds exclusive rights over her artworks. Any attempt to copy or reproduce or to create derivative works from any the works of art displayed online will be reported and legally prosecuted as stated by law.