I wanted to highlight the scratch under the eye of the singer, transforming this detail into the main subject.
Collage on vinyl covers overview:
I always wanted to work on bigger pictures, but unfortunately it's really hard to find vintage big photos.
A while ago I finally found a solution to this problem: I went to some charity and thrift shops around my city to look for some inspiration, and I was amazed by the LP covers.
So I brought some of them home to see what I could do. Now I am starting to explore these objects and I hope that they will bring me a lot of good suggestions.
Cream and gold felt-tip pens on vintage LP cover.
• This is an original contemporary art collage realised on a vintage vinyl cover.
• All the artworks are signed, titled, and dated on the back.
• All the packets are shipped with a registered post, so you can easily track them.
• You will also receive a Certificate of Authenticity dated and signed, to grant the uniqueness of the artwork.
• All the works have clear signs of wear and tear, and needs to be handled with care.
• My artworks are based on vintage found objects (photos, postcards, LP covers, etc.), so they are one of a kind.