This fabulously knarled, ancient oak tree is on the Bolton Abbey Estate and is thought to have been planted by John of Laund, the Prior of Bolton Priory between 1286 and 1330. Painted on location (with many midge bites as a result!) in mixed media (pen, ink, ink wash and oil pastel) on quality Bockingford 300gsm acid-free paper. The painting will be supplied un-mounted and un-framed and sent in a postal tube. FREE postage to UK purchasers.
Sale ends in 2 weeks, 1 day