Large original panoramic seascape oil painting on 3d gallery-wrapped canvas (48x24") "Surrender to Love" was inspired by Bob Quail`s quote "Surrender to Love and like the Water dive in..."
It comes from Quail`s poem " Squeezing the Water" finishing with these wonderful lines:
So with Water, Love and Life Relax
Don't try to control them - That power you'll lack
But Relax - Go along with the Flow
You'll be amazed at the fulfillment you'll come to know
"Surrender to Love" panoramic atmospheric ocean waves oil painting of Oregon coastline in the morning mist balances the softness of morning breakers sparkling in the rising sun under lavender clouds and rough beauty of headlands and rocks.
• Fresh, luminous fine details, flickering light, the cast shadows and stunning aerial perspectives make my realistic seascapes so special and unique.
• The balanced composition and soft, calming colors make my seascapes a great fit for virtually any decor
• Ready to hang. Oil on stretched canvas 24x48. 100% cotton gallery wrapped heavy duty 3d deep canvas, the sides painted, wired, no extra frame needed
• This original artwork is accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity.
• All seascapes are hand-painted by me, Eva Volf, using professional grade oil paints and 100% cotton archival quality canvases so you will have your original oil painting for a lifetime to enjoy.
professional grade oil paints, brushes, ready to hang, wired, 3d deep gallery wrapped canvas