Sunlight floods into a classroom of an abandoned school.
Easington Colliery Primary School was built in 1911-13 to accommodate the growing number of children in the booming mining town. The school consisted of two identical buildings separated by two yards with a dividing wall. One building was for boys and the other for girls. The lower floor of each building was for infants and the top floor for seniors.
Since its closure in the 199os the school has been left to decay, a time capsule of school-days gone-by.
Giclée print on Harman Gloss Baryta Warmtone paper
- Exclusive to Artfinder
- Best Price Guaranteed