“Starry Breakthrough!!! ” (2016)
Acrylic, watercolor, ink and watercolor paper on canvas
10 x 20 in.
Keep breaking out of your comfort zone. Keep breaking away from your old self. Keep breaking through until you reach the stars!
:: DETAILS ::
- The penguin characters are hand-drawn on watercolor paper using ink and watercolor, and then glued onto the acrylic painted surface.
- The entire painting surface is then protected with 2 coats of water resistant varnish.
- All original artworks are hand-signed on the front and back by myself, and comes with a certificate of authenticity that is also hand-signed.
:: SHIPPING INFORMATION ::
- Paintings are packaged in a clear plastic wrap, followed by bubble wrap, and then brown packaging paper.
- For a painting of this size, the canvas will be rolled up and sent in a mailing tube. This significantly reduces shipping costs, and decreases the chances of the artwork getting damaged while in transit. When you receive it, you may then bring the canvas to a framer to get it stretched onto canvas bars, and/or framed as you see fit.
:: PLEASE NOTE ::
- Each painting is described, photographed and depicted as accurately as possible. However, due to variations in individual PC monitor hues, it’s impossible for all pieces to look the same on every computer monitor.
- Should you require more photos of the artwork, get in touch with me and I’ll be happy to send you some.
:: COMMISSIONS ::
- Like what you see but it’s not exactly what you want?
- Chat with me at penguingirlart@ to create something especially just for you or your loved ones.
- View more of my commissioned works at
:: FOLLOW ME FOR LATEST UPDATES ::
Instagram & Twitter: @penguingirl_art
Copyright © 2017 MaryAnn Loo, PenguinGirl Art. All Rights Reserved.
Acrylic, Watercolor, Ink, Watercolor Paper, Canvas